May 20, 2013
Are you and your team evaluating Riak? Riak offers Tech Talks for companies that are evaluating Riak Enterprise and Riak CS Enterprise. In these sessions, our technical evangelists will provide your engineers, developers, and ops team with a personalized Riak deep-dive to help develop your use case and answer questions. The goal is to accelerate your learning process, give you direct access to our team, and ensure your evaluations and deployments are a success. You can sign up for a Tech Talk here. Simply provide your contact information, some details on your use case, and what stage you’re in, and we’ll work with you to set up an in-person or virtual meeting depending on location and availability.
Riak Tech Talks cover topics including:
- Riak’s architecture, properties and principles
- Structuring applications with Riak’s key/value data model
- Various querying options including search, secondary indexing, and MapReduce
- What your operations team needs to know before implementation
- Riak configuration, tuning, and performance considerations
- Case studies of similar use cases in production and what they learned
- What’s new in Riak and features under development
You can sign up for a Tech Talk here.