July 29, 2010
Ruby on Rails is a powerful web framework that focuses on developer productivity. Riak is a friendly key value store that is simple, flexible and scalable. Put them together and you have lots of exciting possibilities!
We invite you to join us for a free webinar on Thursday, August 5 at 2:00PM Eastern Time (UTC-4) to talk about Riak with Rails. In this hands-on webinar, we’ll discuss:
- Setting up a new Rails 3 project for Riak
- Storing, retrieving, manipulating key-value data from Ruby
- Issuing map-reduce queries
- Creating rich document models with Ripple
- Using Riak as a distributed cache and session store
The presentation will last 30 to 45 minutes, with time for questions at the end.
Fill in the
form below if you want to get started building Rails applications on top of Riak!
Sorry, registration is closed.
— The Riak Team